Last updated Monday 25 May, 2020.
Lipoedema Surgical Solution is now re-open for all elective procedures and surgeries.
If you are travelling from interstate, please see details below regarding how you can manage travelling for medical treatment & surgery during the Queensland border closure.
- You need to get a Queensland entry pass from: https://www.qld.gov.au/border-pass (scroll down for more information)
- Travelling to Queensland for “essential medical treatment” is exempt from the closure under compassionate grounds.
- This means our interstate patients will be allowed to come to the Gold Coast for their appointment or hospital admission.
- Our patients will not have to self-isolate either way for 14 days.
- Before you leave home, make sure you have:
- your Queensland border pass;
- Your ID showing your residential address; and
- your appointment/hospital admission letter.
- Prepare to be questioned by the Queensland Police about the purpose of your trip.
- Plan to leave early as there may be delays getting across the border – more information on road closures and delays can be found here: https://qldtraffic.qld.gov.au/
We are implementing appropriate levels of care to keep our patients and staff safe, given the current and changing environment surrounding COVID-19.
The health and safety of our patients is always our number one priority.
Our clinic only has patients and staff in attendance who are required to be there for the unique services we provide.
We do not have patients in attendance who are seeking medical assistance for any other reason including general health conditions, such as colds, flus or suspected COVID-19 testing.
We thank you for your patience during this time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!